Guarantee a successful project and the most efficient & beneficial setup & training for your your solution. These services are especially important if your business is complicated or has very specific or special requirements, or if your team is too busy and doesn't have time to spend hours a day figuring out how to get your solution up and running for your very specific business processes. If only it was as easy as installing an app and tapping the screen a few times! Luckily, in reality your business has thousands of unique processes that will need to be analyzed and catered for by your solution consultant. Your project will be managed by a solution consultant that has implemented solutions globally for small, medium, and large businesses in a wide range of fresh produce & food manufacturing & handling environments.
Includes professionally managed services provided over video conference:
* Requirements analysis & process mapping so we can understand how you need Producepak to work for you. 1 hour voice discussion with your team.
* Configuration to match your requirements: Your consultant will then configure your Producepak admin settings & options based on your requirements analysis; many of these settings and options are not available to users that configure their own app and are exclusive to this service. This includes tailoring of your invoices, BOL, shipping documents, and food labels. Takes up to one week. (15 hours max)
* Setup: Your consultant will show your team how to configure a few basic settings so your team can be self sufficient with Producepak and know where to find and change important things. (1 hour screen sharing & voice)
* Presentation of recommended processes: Your consultant will then present the recommended processes to your team for comment and review, and respond to feedback (this process may repeat itself), 1 hour screen sharing & voice).
* Team training & review: Teams are walked through each process, the review & update process may repeat itself here. (3 X hour screen sharing & voice)
* 12 months support services included * (in selected regions only, please inquire)
Cost: $3500 (Required for FARMSOFT clients)
~ Terms for all services offered on this page: All services payable in advance by invoice (payable to US, AU, NZ, EU, UK, SG local accounts, or pay by telegraphic transfer if you are outside these regions). Time spent by your consultant on your project is limited to the times specified here. If your team doesn't cancel a meeting 24 hours+ in advance, that meeting is forfeit and will not be refunded or rescheduled. Add additional 1 hour meeting for $250. Billing for services (eg: support or subscriptions) start the day we receive the first payment or deposit from your company, regardless of when you choose to commence using the training, solution, or support services. All support services are by email. All training services are valid for 60 days from date of payment and expire thereafter.
Available for all clients, on-site management of your project, training, and deployment by one of our expert solution consultants. Language spoken is English only (ask about our partner companies for other languages). From $14k plus expenses.
Need something changed or added to the app? Use the in app Support screen to make a request for a quotation. We are unable to make changes or additions for free; we charge hourly rates for design, development, and testing and require payment in advance.
FOR PRODUCEPAK CLIENTS: Support is not included with Producepak. Purchase a 12 month support subscription by requesting an invoice below. $3000 p/a.
We do not support hardware, networks, your devices, finance apps, printer apps and anything you didn't purchase from us. We can't help you install a printer driver, configure new hardware, and we do not know how to use your finance app.
Strict inventory control ensures there is no unaccounted 'shrinkage', food inventory is FIFO managed, and expiring inventory always monitored.
Instant access to perishable inventory, stock-takes, reports; and automatic label, invoice, BOL, shipping documentation generation reduces administrative burden.
Perform instant mock recalls and audits at any time, from anywhere. No need to compile reports or search for documents. International food safety standards maintained.
Quality control and food safety has never been easier with industry standard quality tests, food safety checklists, or configure your own standards.